Thursday 6 August 2009

Stamping Chic Colour Challenge - Summer DT Card


Hi guy's..well here it goes!!! So exciting!! This is my first DT card for this weeks Stamping Chic Colour Challenge - Summer I was inspired by the Bizzy Lizzies in my garden that have been enjoying all this rain we been having, they have never been so good and the colours are so vibrant!!
The DP's are Doodlebug and Bazzill Swiss dots card. I used sizzix leaves with the punched flowers that I embossed the backs to make them stand out and used 3d stickers for extra depth. The border is MS, CCSR sentiment, ribbon and card candy from stash plus a little glitter. I doodled on the leaves and flower middles to try to make them look a bit exotic!!! lol. Now do come an join us over at Stamping Chic its a great challenge and we looking forward to seeing your cards.
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so pretty Jan, the papers you've used are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jan! such gorgeous flowers tumbling down the card and the colours....Just perfect & really summery :)


    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete