Thursday 20 August 2009

Stampin Chic Challenge - Be Chic!!! - DT Item


Hi all..well its time for another Stampin Chic Challenge and this week its 'Be Chic!' which means you can create a beautiful project with the CCSR product, whether it be a card for a friend, an alter item for your home or even a scrapbook page this is your chance to BE CHIC! So grab those supplies and have fun!

Well I made an everso chic gift bag..its to hold a friends birthday pressie for next week, I have made her a necklace..but forgot to take a pic of that..silly me...anyway she isnt a pinky kinda a gal!! so I chose sophisticated black and white with lots of tulle for the bow!! The paper I used is Papermania CCSR 'The Big One' then I stamped and cut out the matching flowers from the CCSR 'Doodles' stamp set and 3D them here and there on the bag for a bit of texture!! and then I glittered and added some Craftwork Card Candy to the middle of the stamped flowers. The trim is Doodlebug Paper Frills. Now I got the idea from Fellow Blogger Tab who got the recipe for the bag here and trust me..it was so easy to do and I will definately be making more for Christmas!!!! So why not pop over to Stampin Chic and check out our DT creations and join in the fun it will be great to see you what you create for 'Be Chic' !!!
Hugs
..xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I really love this!
    I'm Always looking to extend crafting to other projects!

    ReplyDelete