Sunday 9 August 2009

Allsorts Challenge Week 13 - Vintage


This is my entry for this weeks Allsorts Challenge and what a great one it is. They want you to create with a Vintage theme. I do love this look but not having any 'vintage' stamps I chose a vintage look. I hope this still quailifies. Have a look at the DT cards here as they are great inspiration!!. The DP's I used are K & Co. together with Bazzill cardstock and Bazzil Bling. I coloured the ever fav 'Windswept' with Polychromo's and as I treated myself to some Glimmer mist yesterday, I spray the flowers with it and sprinkled a little glitter too!! A touch of organza ribbon with a cute pearl buckle finished it off.
Thanks for taking the time to have a look..I'll be back with some more..shortly.
Regards

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, BEAUTIFUL CARD!!! love the colors and your coloring is wonderful!!!
    happy Sunday, janny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning and your colours are so elegant
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan

    What a beautiful neat looking card.

    I love your image, backing paper and what you have done with your ribbon.

    Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just stunning! love the soft colour tones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan, Gorgeous card! I love the colours and the flowers and ribbon are very pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.
    Absolutely beautiful, love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card very pretty. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is absoloutely stunning.... no breathtaking!!!
    I lov everything about it and that image is perfect

    Thanks so much for sharing her with us at Allsorts



    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete