Sunday 9 August 2009

Just Magnolia Week 17 - Martine's Sketch


Oh wow! what a great sketch Martine has come up with this week!! and you really must go and check out the DT cards here they are truly awesome!!
I used Basic Grey DP's for this and I wanted to have darling Tilda sitting on a garden wall with the removable tag behind her..It seems to work I think. I used Glimmer mist on the flowers..I think that I will be using that a lot now as the effect is stunningly shimmery gorgeous..and we all like a bit shimmer dont we?..lol. I added a couple of beads to the tag for a bit of interest.
Thanks for having a look...
Kind regards
..xx

4 comments:

  1. Really nice card i love the tilda you have used and you have coloured her brilliantly.
    I can't wait to see more of your fab cards.
    From,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the colour and the flowers are lovely. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh love your sweet card, the image is adorable and I love the colour combo! Great take on the sketch too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous card, great details and a fab take on the sketch.
    Thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete