Saturday 13 April 2013

More is More....?

Hello....hope this finds you all enjoying your Saturday whatever you're up to...I've had a productive day in the craft room...and had a bit of a 'Tilda Fest'...she has been a bit neglected of late and as I received 3 new stamps this week I thought I'll show her some love...lol....so after yesterdays CAS LOTV card...here are some More is More Tilda cards....lol...

 
I love this colour combo...

 
This is my fav...

 
I wanted to use a different colour for me...just love this peachy look..

 
This card was made around these fab flowers from WOC....
 
Now I'm off to clean up my desk and maybe have another play...thank you for popping by...
 
Hugs
Jan...xxx

3 comments:

  1. WOW Jan!!! You've been productive!!! All amazing cards!!! My favorite is... that's a tough one.. all of them, lol!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four fantastic cards Jan..gorgeous colours and details on all of them..beautiful.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Jan ! Your cards are all exquisite ! The colours and embellies are sooooo beautiful ! As always your attention to details is second to none ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete