Sunday 7 April 2013

Another Less is More....

Hi....yes I've made another for Less is More challenge....



it came to me while having a lie in this morning...I wanted to do a dash of colour and then a black sentiment or silhouette image....so I got my distress inks out...but I couldn't get the kind of dash I wanted so I did the next best thing...I masked off a patch on white card...coloured it in with lemonade and shabby shutters...then used a SU sentiment...its a bit mushy for me but I like the fonts...lol...added a silhouette butterfly and finished with some twine...(.I like the texture of the twine with the plainness of the image) and tiny black pearls...
 
I better go and get dressed now...I'm going out to lunch...oooer I'm late!!!!
 
Hugs
Jan...xxx

8 comments:

  1. Ooh! Like that a lot ;) Love the perfect simplicity :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the simplicity of this one... the twine is a great touch!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jan. Love the sentiment.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment is gorgeous! Love the CAS finish too, very elegant and gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and elegant card Jan ! I love the spash of colour and the sentiment... Love the font too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. jan this is fabulous... twine finishes it off perfectly
    Sorry I'm late visiting. Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card. Not even started mine LIM entry yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CAS perfection! Love it! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete