Monday 18 April 2011

Two the Same but Different...

Hi... hope you all had a lovely weekend...isnt it lovely to have some sun at last... lets hope its here for the Easter Weekend...Anyway..I have been having a little play with my new Bildmalarna stamps that I bought at Ally Pally the other week. I used the same stamps but tried to do two different looks...what do you think?

and


Umm I might edit the pics later... I took them in sun/day light..might be a bit too bright... These will be for sale on eBay later this evening..


Hope to be back soon with some more to share..


Hugs Jan...x


5 comments:

  1. Oh Jan these two cards are lovely. The first is my favorite (but do like both) I just adore the black background paper it's stunning.
    What a gorgeous stamp, hope isee that at the stamp fair i am going to in May, adorable. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... These cards are both so lovely, truly different, but both soo lovely!! Great colors on both! have a great day! hugs & Sunshine! /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and adorable cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both too but the first one really stands out with those colours.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are lovely, I really couldn't choose between them, love them both.
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete