Sunday 24 April 2011

Awwww...So Sweet...


Hi everyone...hope your having a Happy Easter..I've just been chilling out and not doing much really...oh I did do a bit of stash shopping on Friday and this little sweetie jumped into my basket...we all know Mo Manning but I'm a little behind but I just had to have Baby Fairy Flora by Stampavie..isnt she gorgeous. She is coloured with Copics..The DP is Craft Creations and I added a lovely spotty organza bow - another buy on Friday - I thought I would go with punched flowers for a change...seems ages since I used them... added card candy to the middles and some dots and sparkled the edges with just a few pearls to finish.

I hope to get some more craft time in today but I have to mow the lawn first as its so long it tickles Ollies tummy and he's not to keen on that..lol...such a wuss..lol
Anyway have a lovely time whatever you're doing.
Hugs
Jan...xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jan. She is so sweet. I have her in Digi Format and would you believe I've never printed her yet. Beautiful layout and colours!

    Hugs

    Kimmi x

    p.s. happy easter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is beautiful Jan. Such a lovely image - what a cutie!! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete