Tuesday 5 April 2011

Just Magnolia Challenge and Two to Share....

Hi... hope you're enjoying your week so far...its not a nice day here in my part of the world.but the forecast is looking good for the rest of the week...so need some sunshine...anyway..I have been making..and darling Tilda has come out to play...

This is my very lastest buy..Tilda with Hawian Flower..really lovely I think..but then you all know how much I love my 'Maggies'...anyway I see that Just Magnolia has a 'Anything Goes' Challenge together with a DT call so I am going enter this. Tilda is coloured with Copics... The DP's are Primas Botanical which I distressed slightly with TH distress ink...the flowers are Prima again that match the DP's..I have glimmer misted them and sprinkled glamour dust for extra sparkle...added pearly brads..and spacers..a lovely seam binding ribbon with a cute little dragobfly charm..and as usual, loads of pearls..do go and check out the DT creatations..they are truly lovely... I have another Tilda for you...just to share..


Sweet Tilda is coloured with copics...the DP's are Panduro Flowergarden..gorgeous roses from WOC...more seam binding ribbon and loads of pears and sparkle... Also...I have been playing with these darling Fizzy Moon bears...


..Isnt he cute...I do love bears..he is coloured with Polychromos pencils..the DP is V & A Hanoverian which I distressed with TH distress ink...lovely WOC roses again..and a gorgeous organza ribbon ...loads of pearls and a sweet MS butterfly. Well thats all from me today..hope to catch up soon.. Hugs Jan...xx

7 comments:

  1. Three very pretty cards Jan.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those are stunning!!! Your choice of colours are so subtle and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan!!
    Oh my goodness...your cards are all stunning! Such beautiful work and lots of sweetthings to look at! Keeping my thumbs up on the DT call for you!! Have a great day! Hugs &Sunshine/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful dear. Thanks for joining us at JM and HAnglar

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards Jan, perfectly coloured too...thanks for joining in with our Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your DT. I found your blog through Bev, and I'm so glad I did. You do beautiful work and I'm very happy to be a new follower.Look forward to seeing a lot more of your creations....
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Fizzy Moon card is so beautiful with fantastic colours and layout. Amazingly beautiful I absolutely adore it and would love a card like this. It is so eye catching, cute and my wedding colours, elegant and stylish, I absolutely love it. :D xx

    ReplyDelete