Friday 29 April 2011

Just Magnolia Challenge - Buttons Bows and Bling

Hello...yes its time for this weeks Just Magnolia Challenge and this time we have a lovely theme of

BUTTONS BOWS and BLING


we want to see them on your creations....here's mine





A very pretty Tilda...she is coloured with Copics and I have used TH distress ink around the edges of all the papers to try and give it a muted shabby look. The DP's are Craft Creation and a tiny bit of Magnolia Bubbles paper..it was the only scrap I have left :-( The flowers are Prima that I glimmer misted and sprinkled Glamour Dust on and I added a MS punched heart..a beautiful Organza bow to which I added a sparkley button..and then lots of gems for the bling..
we have two sponsors this week and they are








Their Prize is two sets of your choice from their amazing selection of files. Not only do they have fabulous cutting files but there is also a brilliant selection of digi stamps so do pop across to take a peek.

and







the winner gets to choose a kit - colour of their choice from pic below







I do hope you will join us this week..
Well I'm off to park on the sofa and watch Wills and Kate get married...I wish them all the very best..boy are they going to need it...lol..
Have a fab weekend..
Hugs
Jan..x

2 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Your card is gorgeous!..have recently found the magnolia stamps and copics and am fast becoming an addict!!

    hugs
    Elly P

    ReplyDelete