Wednesday 12 May 2010

Sunflower Tilda....and friends......

Hi Guys...just thought I would share some cards today..I'm not working again (!!!) so I now have more time to play (yippee)...I'm trying to get a small website set up to maybe sell my cards..I usually sell them on ebay but the fees are getting silly so I thought I would try it this way.. I know it will be hit and miss as there are so many out there but I'm having a go..nothing ventured etc.,.so I've been making cards and toppers like a maniac this week..but the pile never seems enough so I have postponed 'launch day' until saturday...lol....so here is a few I've been working on





I made easel cards as I think they look extra special...lol..
Anyway..I hope you have a good Wednesday..and I'll be back with a ABC Challenge DT Card....
Hugs
Jan....xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, Jan these are just amazing cards. Just love their colours, layouts and everything about them.
    Good luck with you 'venture' into selling.
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all truly amazing cards Jan - love the canopy on the 1st one that's a brilliant touch and works so well. Good luck with your new website too - not that you will need it with fabulous cards like these!!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete