Wednesday 19 May 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge - Cute & Girly..meets Just Magnolia - On for the Girls


There's another fab challenge over at A Spoon full of Sugar this week and who resist such a girly theme...and at Just Magnolia its one for the girls!! lol..so for me it had to be Tilda..I had another go at the MS all around the page border punches..I like the effect but maybe I've done too much..ummm...anyway..again the name of the DP escapes me..lol...I really must try harder...lol...so have a look at both the DT's creations..so inspiring...
Catch you later...
Hugs
Jan...

4 comments:

  1. GREAT borders, love em and adore the stamp, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card and very very girly!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan this is gorgeous. Love the effect of the around the page border punches. Pretty Tilda. Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful card.Love the borders!!!

    Thanks for playing with us over at A Spoon Full of Sugar.

    Hugs
    Tonje

    ReplyDelete