Friday 7 May 2010

Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge - DT Card and DT Call



Hi Guys..this is the first SFTW Challenge under my management!! lol...and I'm so excited about it that I forgot to do my post here for it!!..lol..trust me. Well this week its
A Card for a Male.
and I'm always stuck for ideas..I think its because I'm such a girlie girl that I just don't 'do' male cards..but then I remembered this cute little Hamish from Sugar Nellie..and he definitely fits the bill...the dp's are Doodlebug..just scraps I had left over..and of course lots of card candy.

We are have a DT call this week..so if any of you lovely ladies would like to join us for 6mths then follow the instructions on the challenge blog.

We also have a fab sponsor this week...Simon Says Stamp! who very kindly are offering$25 to spend in their online shop...Do hope you can join us this week..
Hugs
Jan...x

7 comments:

  1. Cute image!! Great colouring, matches your papers perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours on this card and the cute image!
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love it so perfect, I've missed seeing your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic image - love the colours

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the whole male card thing Jan & I love all things girly lol BUT you've done a fantastic job with this card - love the bright colours.

    Have a great weekend.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jan,
    This is so great and bright, love these colors. Cute image.
    Wish you a great week.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete