Thursday 20 May 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Metal


I haven't entered a Secret Crafter challenge before so when I saw the theme this week I thought I 'd have a go..again I made this easel card just for fun..but as it has a cute little starfish charm I thought it would be perfect...so another cute Tilda..pretty pink gingham DP..a bit of a blue stripy one..and I punched a couple of scalloped borders and hope they look like waves...ok use your imagination please!!!...lol...do go and check out the fab DT creations .truly fab..

Hugs

Jan...x

5 comments:

  1. I love this Tilda and you have made a gorgeous easel card with her, Jan. Great use of card candy too.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jan another gorgeous card. I have just got this Tilda, and seeing her looking so good on your card, makes me feel she should be next for me to use. Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    your cards are great so I decided to follow your blog :-)

    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG pirate tilda rocks, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card Jan!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete