Saturday 9 February 2013

Too Simple For CAS...

Hi guys...hope you're all tucked up nice and warm....I've had a PJ day today...well its too cold to go out...even Ollie isnt too keen so he's made do with the garden today...after doing all my chores this morning I've sat at my craft desk and had a little play for this weeks Addicted to CAS challenge - Candy.  Well I was stuck at first....but came up with this...

 
I hope cupcakes count as Candy...well they are sweet and yummy...lol...Yes its black and white again...plus a little dash of red for the cherrys...lol...I did do one with coloured cupcakes but it looked too fussy for CAS and now this looks maybe too CAS...lol...and this one could be as well....
 
at least this one is coloured..lol..

Why dont you pop over to check out the DT fabulous creations and see how it should be done...I'll get the hang on it one day...lol...

Have a great evening
Hugs
Jan...xxx
 

6 comments:

  1. Jan, these are both stunning hunny! I love this ultra CAS look, it's brave, but it works beautifully, especially with the black and red. Love them both lots. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My idea of heaven p'js and crafting.
    This CAS card is gorgeous. Love the cup cakes.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fab CAS cards! Love your cupcakes and the touches of red on the b&w. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both your cards. Well done with this "tricky" challenge. Perfectly CAS and great use of the code word. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I think they are both great examples of the code word! I love the simplicity of them both. Thanks for playing at ATCAS this week. :)

    ReplyDelete