Friday 18 September 2009

Stampin' Chic Sketch Challenge


Hi Guys...this is my DT card for this weeks challenge over at Stampin' Chic. Its a sketch this time and its a great one..quite simple so I wanted to use something delicate. So I chose a lovely peachy colour with a touch of spring green. After I cut the nestie circle it reminded me of a flower so I punched large flowers and cut the petals off and embossed them to give them a bit of 'volume' and then added a centre and then the butterfly which I coloured with polychromos pencils then added lots of gems for extra bling. Do come and join us it would be great to see your creations..
This is what I used:
DP's Papermania Exquisite (Tm) Papermania (TM) textured Coloured Card. Punched Petals. CCSR Clear Stamps - Doodles. Papermania(TM) Adhesive Stones.
Regards

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jan - love all of the delicate layering.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi8 Jan

    Nice sketch and loveley take on it, very delicate and feminine.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, really lovely colours. Anesha

    ReplyDelete