Wednesday 2 September 2009

Oh it's been so long........

..Since I posted on here...I'm such a bad blogger!!!..lol..the thing is I've just started working full time again...and now there isnt enough hours in the day to do what I want to do!!! There are so many great challenges going on at the moment and my inky fingers are twitching to have a go..I havent lost my mojo..just lost my 'me' time!!! anyway please bear with me as I will be posting soon as I have just got some fab new stamps that are waving at me !!! lol... as Arnie said...I'll Be Back!!!..soon..
Hugs
...xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan - Life, Work and lots of other things can all keep us away from blogging and crafting - you have to do what you have to do and not feel guilty - just have fun when you can that's what it's all about.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel- I have just gone from 2 days to full time and am facing the same crafting problems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Wishes to you. I've cut back my hours, but may need go back up again due to my craftaholicism!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a pain having to work! LOL
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete