Friday 18 September 2009

Just A Little Snowman.........


Hi Guys..Just thought I would share this little cutie with you today...I got him all the way from Impressions Obsessions after seeing him on Watermelon Sugar. Please go and check out Katarina's blog... her creations are totally awesome and it was one of the first blogs I stalked before becoming a blogger myself!! lol... The DP is Dovecraft I think..I've lost the packing ..again!!! lol..and I used Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing die for the white bit at the top which you cant see!!! I also added a length of silky fibre but not sure if that works or not..ummm...Anyway... I just love the way he is looking up as if he is about to get squished by a big Snowflake!!! lol..Think he is going to be used a lot on this years Christmas cards!!!
Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!!!
Jan...xxx

1 comment:

  1. A super Cool Christmas card and that snowman is very cute - love how you put the snowflake ready to drop on his face!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete