Sunday 3 May 2009

Happy Making Toppers


Fathers day is not too far away in the card making world. This stamp reminds me of my old dad (he's not with us anymore) but I dont think he ever caught one that big!!


This the first one I did for the Just Magonlia challenge, just when I finshed it I didnt like it..somethings quite not right...perhaps its too dark, oh and the ribbon is not right. Ummm..





Lovely lilac girl. Dont know where I got the BG from.. I knew I had some which would fit the bill and was delighted when I found it. It wasnt until I finished the card when I realised it had hydrangers on and not lilacs..well..same difference!! lol



Pretty pink and blue. This was made around the large blue daisy. I wanted to use it but it was a bit large so I cut it in half and heypesto!!. Of course this is not new to all you experts out there but it is to me, that why I like the challenges, its made me look at my stash in a different light!




This is such a cute cupcake that seem to be all the rage at the moment. Again played with the shrinkles for the little dangle (cant call it a charm really) and used a new border punch.



This is the other new stamp. I just love her wellies. There's that colour combo again, I seem to use it a lot. I used Glossy Accents on the little Sun dangle and the rain drops.


Again, I forgot I had this BG paper, just love the colours and this is one of my new Magnolia stamps. She was a delight to colour, and I used my flourish again.



I love red and black and the Gorjuss Girls seem to suit it so. Used my new MS border punch on this, I just love it. Oh and I have a new flourish, so that will be used a lot now too!!


I found the BP to this lurking in my stash so painted up my fav Tilda (well they are all favs!) been playing with the shinkles and the little hanging greetings was a sort of happy accident so
I used it on this. You will probaly see them quite often on my work now, mind you I have only one sentiment rubber stamp at the moment!! I'm looking for some round ones.. any ideas?

Hi.. hope you're enjoying the weekend...I have! Spent yesterday and today crafting. Made some toppers and going to pop them on ebay to see how they go. Also made a card for the Just Magnolia challenge. In fact I made two but didn't like the first one so tried again...I'm getting hooked to this challenge lark, I don't enter them all but I do them as an exercise if you know what I mean. Anyway I'm waffling...your comments would be great, as I feel I'm chatting to myself....Have fun..Jan x

1 comment:

  1. I'm listening Jan so not waffling to yourself love all the new toppers hope they sell well on ebay for you hope you enjoyed the b/h weekend Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete