Thursday 14 May 2009

Busy doing nothin'...well, just a few cards....

Hi all... it seems like ages since I been on here...just thought I would share my latest creations with you. I been trying to do a couple of challenges too..I'll be posting one in a mo. I have changed my colouring this week..I bought some primsacolour pencils and been having ago with them..I wanted to have a little more colour to my images and they certainly do that. There is so much more I want, so I have been sorting out stash that I dont use and been putting some on Ebay to raise a little more stash buying pennies.

I have also decided to sell my Cricut Expessions machine. There only a couple of designs that I use on it and they havent brought out any other cartridges thats floats my boat..so its up for sale on Ebay. Loads of watchers but no bids yet..if any of you out there knows of anyone who maybe interested..then please get in touch.

Hope all is well with every one...regards Jan..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment