Thursday 14 May 2009

Colour Create Challenge - Blue & Green


Hi.. this is my entry for Colour Create Challenge, this week its blue and green, one of my fav combinations!! I have used my current fav stamp - Stamping Bella Agness Ketto - she is so cute. DP are K & Co. Blue Awning..lots of glitter and textures. I coloured her with Primascolour pencils. Cardstock is bazzill, flower and jewelled brad from stash. The sentiment is one of my 'happy accidents' with a revised christmas stamp and shrinkles!!! And of course being a fairy she has lots of glitter and bling. Happy crafting!! Jan x

3 comments:

  1. OH I do love this one.. this image is so cute.. Great colors..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is stunning, i so want some of those stamps :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the colours and details. Cute image.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete