Tuesday 19 May 2009

High Hopes Challenge #31 - Can ya Doodle?

Hi..this is my entry for this weeks High Hopes challenge...I havent entered this challenge before but when I saw it this week I just had to have a go. Yes I can doodle!!! although not often enough!! lol. I used Lovely Ladybug Tilda..the DP's are Pretty Please by My Minds Eye and bazzill from stash. I doodled around the edges of the DP's. Tilda is coloured with Prismacolor pencils and I used sizzix leaves with the punched flowers which I embellished with seed beads for interest. Organza ribbon tied around and I added a stamped 'just for you' on shinkles, a ladybug charm, glossy accents on bug and wellies and dew drops to finish...Happy crafting..
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. I don't have any Tilda stamps but the more I see them the more interested I get. I don't know if I could color them that good. You do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love your take on the doodling challenge. Thanks for playing along.
    ~Lacey
    www.handstampedbylacey.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete