Monday 16 March 2015

Ummm....

(...Think I might have to do this one again.....)
 
Hi Guy's....today I have a card for this weeks Less is More Challenge. It 'One Layer week and they would like you to feature an animal....
 
Here is my offering....



I made a card from watercolour paper and stamped the sweet Penny Black Pooch in DI  - Tea Dye and then swooshed water around to shade him adding more colour here and there.
 
I didn't realise that the CB sentiment stamp was missing a bit of the 'H' but my thinking is it makes it look more 'hazy' for the 'thought'...what do you think? as I have an urge to do it all over again!!!
 
Oh well...cant get it right all the time...lol....
 
Happy Crafting

8 comments:

  1. I love your colouring, I wish I could do it half as well and I didn't notice the H until I read your description!

    Chris M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the watercolouring Jan... And the image is really sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning. Clever watercolouring and such an adorable image.
    You might also like to link up at AAA Cards as we are looking for similar cards their too. Thanks for playing along at LIM. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous colouring Jan, super card! We are always our own worst critics, I didn't notice the word missing...
    Thanks so much for your entry
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant colouring, brilliant card Jan!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this .... great water colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet ... love the watercolouring of this adorable image. I wouldn't have noticed the "H" except you pointed it out. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring, such an adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete