Tuesday 31 March 2015

An Apple a Day.....

Hi Guys....I hope this find you all fine and dandy today....Sorry I haven't been around...I haven't felt well these past few days...I think its the shock of having such a big birthday last week....lol... and little Ollie has had a dodgy eye (all better now)...so we are feeling a bit sorry for ourselves.
 
I missed this weeks DT card for ATCAS as I just haven't felt up to crafting...but today I sat at my desk and managed to come up with this....



The weather here is a bit murky today and I wanted to make something simple and bright.  I've had this sweet CBS set for a little while and somehow it just suited what I wanted to make.  The sentiment is CBS too. 
 
 Its funny that its an apple and I'm not feeling too good...its purely by chance I chose to use it...it wasn't till I finished it that I realised....An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away....spooky...lol...
 
Happy Crafting
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jan. Love the papers and design.
    Hope you soon feel better.
    Hugs Sharon. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Jan ! Love this little apple... Hope you are both better now... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete