Saturday 19 October 2013

A Little Tilda....

Hello..Happy Saturday to you... Firstly I have to say thank you for all your kind words regarding my BIL....it means so much...

Well.....its not a very nice day here in my part of Kent...very wet and dull...a perfect day to hide in the craft room and make....lol...

I have a Sweet Tilda for you today...a very different look...

 
Yes she is VERY CAS......she is stamped on watercolour paper and I coloured her with DI pens...I haven't been colouring for a while and I just wanted to do something simple so I just matted with colour co ordinating cardstock and added a couple of pearls...not too sure about the placement of the sentiment...but hey!...Have to say it was a bit weird not to get the ribbons and flowers out, but its nice just to concentrate on the image.  I hope you like it.
 
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan...xxx
 
 

5 comments:

  1. OMG Jan!!! Your card is WONDERFUL!!!! I love the CAS style and the placement of sentiment, pearls and Tilda is perfect!!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is CAS perfection - a lovely card!

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image and you have coloured her beautifully. The sentiment is perfectly placed to me. Is the pink from the new Distress pen set. Love it.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card - less is moor !! I like it !
    LG Helga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable Jan ! Your colouring is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete