Friday 31 August 2012

Just Magnolia Challenge - Pretty in Pink - DT Card

Hi all...here is my DT card for this weeks Just Magnolia Challenge - Pretty in Pink...well we all love pink dont we...I used a bit of Kraft with mine....

 
I used an old favourite Tilda this week...Tidla with garland I think shes called...coloured with copics..the DP's are Helidot and I finished with magnolia doily flower dies and a new Memory Lane die - Ribbon border I think...(I really must pay attention...lol) and the usual pearls....Anyway I hope you will join us this week....I look forward to seeing your creations...
Bye for now
hugs
Jan...xx

2 comments:

  1. Awww...This is absolutly adorable! I love the soft colors! Have a wonderful crafty weekend! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous....love the use of the Kraft paper with the pink and I adore this Tilda!
    Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete