Saturday 25 August 2012

A Little Midnight Fairy for Allsorts

Hi I'm back again....I had a nice messy afternoon in the craft room today....thought I'd have a go at some tags....

 
 
 
I punched 2" rounds of white card....applied some Victorian Velvet and Chipped Sapphire distress inks...added a scrolly stamp with Pumice Stone and a sweet little fairy stamp in Black Soot.  I then sprayed the tag with Cosmic Shimmer Mist - Angel Mist..masked the moon and added a bit more Chipped Sapphire...then added a little embossing in gold to the flower... some teeny gems..and navy blue satin ribbon.....you cant see it in the pic but they really shimmer.....lovely!!
 
I'm really pleased with them so I'm entering them for this weeks Allsorts Challenge - It's a Gift.
 
I'm off to get inky again!!!
Have Fun!
Jan...xxx
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. wow, that's just amazing! And we're so glad you shared it with Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just beautiful Jan, love the tiny fairy, gorgeous colours, love them.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are absolutely stunning Jan, you've created fabulous atmosphere with your inking.

    It's great to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, thank you so much for joining in my theme week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ! This is absolutely stunning Jan ! Your tags are gorgeous ! Love the colours and the stamped image too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete