Friday 28 October 2011

Frosty Tilda.....

Hi Guys....its Friday!!!..yay!!! and nearly the weekend..I hope you all have something super to do....and as its Friday...its time for another Just Magnolia Challenge...this week its the lovely Mindy's turn and she has chosen 'Christmas'...well its not far away now...(ugh!)...so here is my card

Darling Tilda is coloured with Copics and Prisma Pencils...the DP is Magnolia...the cute christmas trees are a die from Marianne...the fence is TH...and the gorgeous swirly snowflake thingy is a border die from Memory Lane which I cut and snipped bits to fit the corner and then embellished with loads of sparkle and gems and I have 'frosted' with Pola White Flower Soft....the sentiment is from one of our sponsors this week ( we have two)...do pop over and check out my teamies wonderful creations...and I hope you will join us this week...
Well I'm off to do the weekend shop...I hope to be back later with another to share with you...
Have a great Friday!!!
Hugs
Jan...xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jan, love the frosty scene
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan this really is very pretty. I love it!
    Hugs Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the die cuts you have used Jan what fabulous work hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beauitul, Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful. It is my favorite card on the internet using this Tilda..love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an incredibly GORGEOUS card....WOW, WOW, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Christmas card Jan, blue is my favorite for Christmas, Love that die cut, I think it's the one I have in the post, oh I hope so...
    Beautiful card, just beautiful. I'm sure whoever receives it will be thrilled
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete