Saturday 1 October 2011

ABC Challenge is Back....with A for Anything Goes!!!

Hi Guys...yes ABC is back..yay!!..and to start things off its a very easy challnge of Anything Goes!!..we have two great sponsors..LOTV and In2Stamps so there will be two winners!!!...and Bev is our Guest Designer ..for my card I used a darling LOTV image..arent they sweet??..the DP's are MME Be Merry pad..and I finished with gorgeous WOC flowers, MS holly punch Organza bow and pearls. I do hope you will come and support ABC and get the great Challenge back on the road!!! I look forward to seeing your creations..
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Jan...xx

9 comments:

  1. Jan, this is just gorgeous.

    I was so thrilled you wanted me to remain with the ABC team and look forward to working with you.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absoloutely gorgeous love the dancing girls beautifully coloured

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jan, this is great, your creation is wonderful. Greets Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful, thank you so much for the chance to be on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan!!! Such a gorgeous Christmas card!!! Thank you again for this chance to work with a such talented team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet Jan! love these little girlies, they're so cute! Great to be on the ABC team with you
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. What festive cuteness Jan! Adorable image hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card for three best friends. I gifted to my dearest and sweetest friends on their birthday, I written "keep in touch" quotation on cover page. She also gifted me a card on last Christmas.

    ReplyDelete