Friday 9 September 2011

Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge - Tickled Pink

Hi Guys...yes its time for another Stampin' for the Weekend challenge and the theme is Tickled Pink...yes girls PINK!!..we want to see your creations in PINK!!
Here's mine...





A sweet Stamping Bella image...coloured with Prisma Pencils...the DP is Magnolia and I have used a EK Success scallop border punch...added a gorgeous spotty oranza ribbon and loads of Pearls and WOC flowers and blooms...and... yes it's PINK!!

I hope you will pop over and check out my teamies creations and find time to join in this week..
I'll be back a little later with my Just Magnolia DT card
Bye for now
Jan..xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jan, i think this image is really sweet.

    Hope you have a good w/end

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan this is beautiful - your colouring is stunning (as always !)
    Loving that polka dot bow x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete