Sunday 4 September 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge and Some to Share..

Happy Sunday to all...hope you're having a great weekend..mine has been very crafty so far...had a bit of a LOTV fest..lol...as they have been neglected of late and I do love them so...cant wait till the 6th Sept for the new ones...anyway I have been playing with some old ones...This one is my entry for this weeks LOTV Challenge which is a great sketch by the lovely Pops...




I just love the bunnies and this one is a dream to colour...I used a mixture of Prismas and Copics...the DP's are a digi from NitWits...I added pretty organza ribbon and bow...and WOC Sweet Blossoms..(which look pink in the pic but are really a soft mauvey lilac IRL...strange how the camera changes the colour sometimes) and finished with pearls and loads of sparkle..
Here's a couple to share..
Puss





Pup





Well thats all for me today...hope the sunshines where you are...
Hugs
Jan...xx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jan...these are beautiful...love all three of your wonderful creations. I'm afraid to say that I have these images and they have been very badly neglected...Thank you for the inspiration.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of your cards are gorgeous! Such cute images!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is STUNNING gorgeous colours and a fantastic take on my sketch too, thanks for playing at LOTV this week, the other are just as gorgeous hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, these are all gorgeous!

    LOTV are having a GDT call and you should definitely apply!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your cards are just so lovely! Love the soft colours and pretty details! Huga and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and adorable cards Jan.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan

    It certainly was a LOTV fest .. .. and beautiful they all are too!!

    I think the first one is my favourite though. Love that image and the lovely papers you have used. Such beautiful colours.

    Hope you manage to get your hands on some of the new ones. I am still collecting the old ones LOL!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous cards again Jan!! such cute images! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness Jan so super cute I esp love the first one! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card and a great take on the sketch. The others are just as gorgeous too. Thanks for playing along at LOTV this week, hope to see you next time. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete