Thursday 2 September 2010

ABC Challenge C for Charms - DT Card

Yes I know...I should've posted this yesterday...I thought I did but just realised that I didnt scheduled it..doh!!..anyway here we are at the next letter of ABC Challenge and its C for Charms...we are very lucky to have..


as our sponsors this week.
Ok.. here's my card..


I chose sweet Tilda for this..she's coloured with copics..the DP is Memory Box Gossmer...these papers are so gorgeous, I'm going to have to get more...the teeny weeny flowers are a find on ebay which i put with some small mulberry flowers I had in stash for years..and yes I mean years!!!...sweet little gingham bow and of the course the all important charm...
Do pop over and check out my other teamies creations and we look forward to seeing yours...
Hugs
Jan...xx

2 comments:

  1. a perfect tilda... loving those papers and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ужасно уютная открытка!!!! Просто потрясающая!!! :):):) Браво!Браво!Браво!

    ReplyDelete