Wednesday 15 September 2010

ABC Challenge - D for Distress....DT Card


Hi Guys..this is my DT card for this weeks ABC Challenge...D for Distress...I chose a lovely Tilda for this...she is coloured with Copics...the Dp's are by Paper Cellar and are just so right for this look...I used TH DI Pumsice Stone for the distress around the edges of the paper and borders...added some lovely WO flowers and a gorgeous organza ribbon and lots of pearls...I hope you will pop over and check out my teamies creations..and our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp..so why not come and join us..you never know ..you might win!!!...
Thats all for now..but I hope to be back with some cards to share...
Hugs
Jan...
x

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jan - love the classy colour combo.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, elegant and vintagey. Great Work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant indeed.. Love the color combo all your flowers and pearls. Wonderful job on your coloring to:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have one word for you: Beautiful! :)

    Hugs
    /Scrapadinne

    ReplyDelete