Saturday 7 August 2010

Phew...at Last!!!.....

...I can actually get online and post my DT cards....been having connection problems and its driving me crazy...so I'm very late with these... the first on is for this weeks PaperPlay Den Challenge..and its MY Recipe...

2 PAPERS...3 FLOWERS..1 RIBBON and A CHARM...

and we have a fab sponsor this week..

Stitchy Bears


who has 4 digis for the winner...

here's my card...


..I coloured this cute Stitchy Bear Angel with copics and the DP's are Papermania..just punched the flowers added buutons and a gingham bow and charm...I hope you'll join us...and i look forward to seeing your creations...
now the next card is my DT card for
Stampin' for the Weekend...this weeks theme is

BACK TO SCHOOL




I just love this Penny Black Ted..striding away with his satchel..he looks like he cant wait to get there..I remember kicking and screaming all the way to back after the holidays..LOL...anyway..the DP's are from the Nitwit Collection..and I just added a gigham bow and some cute crayon buttons...again I hope you will join us this week..our sponsor,

Simon Says Stamp
!

Photobucket
has a $25 voucher for the winner to spend in their shop,,how fab is that??

well I hope you all have a fab weekend...I'll be back on Monday with my DT card for Magical Monday Challenge!!
Have fun!!
Hugs
Jan...xx

5 comments:

  1. love your cards. the crayons on the SFTW card are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, gorgeous cards, Jan. I love the fresh gingham (and that cute daisy charm) on the first, and gorgeous layout (and more yummy gingham, I am a sucker for gingham ribbon!) on the second.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. two cool but different cards!!!

    I'm loving the pastel pink and blue, sucha cutie image!.

    and that second is so bold and beautiful!

    they are both awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card Jan, I love that image & the bright colours :) Those pencils finish the card off perfectly too.

    Have a great week!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this card. Great image. And the crayons is such a fantastic detail added to the card.
    Wish you a great week.

    ReplyDelete