Wednesday 18 August 2010

ABC Challenge - B for Blue

Hi all...its challenge time over at ABC...and this week its

B for BLUE

Here is my card...



...The cute image is again by Heather Ellis..she looks so sweet in her little wellies..I coloured her with copics..the DP's are scraps of Doodlebug i had in stash..the border is a new EK Success punch..i added a bit of faux stitching and a spotty bow.
Our fab spomsor this week is Secret Crafter...so I hope you will all join in the fun and I look forward to seeing all your creations...
Bye for now
Jan..x

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet Image and I love all the punching, especially the butterflies. I joined in the challenge with my mermaid card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan i LOVE this! Great minds think alike - i bought some Pure Innocence images this week too, they are adorable! Can't wait to play with mine :o)

    p.s. thanks for lovely blog message and sorry i made you tearful lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I adore this blue card!!!

    Love those brand stamps too, I should get some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jan :-) I love these images too sooo cute and the little butterflies are lovely :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Jan .. Love that image, she is just adorable.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete