Tuesday 27 July 2010

Pocket Full of Posies Challengne # 3 - Peach & Aqua


Hi Guys..my first card of the week is for Pocket Full of Posies..they have a lovely colour combo challenge so I have coloured a Peachy Tilda with polychromos and oms..the DP's are a scraps I found in stash box...I used punched floers and added my fav EK Success border punch.. a pretty organza ribbon and lots of pearls to finsh..I hope you have time to pop over and check out the gorgeous DT creations...I'll be back soon..
Hugs
Jan..x


PS..I almost forgot..I made their Top 3 last week... Yay!!!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jan - a tough colour combo (don't think I have anything peach), but you made it so beautiful. Your colouring is beautiful.

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card! I love your colouring and design, it's so pretty. Well done on the top 3 last week, I'm not surprised :). Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, really nice!! I'm loving the colour combo! Thanks for joining us on PFOP this week and congrats on making Top 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card, I don't think I have ever used that
    colour combo might need to have a search in my craftroom.

    hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool colour combo!!!

    You did beautifully! absolutely love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous combo of colours! fabulous! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful colouring, I am amazed every single time I visit! Loving the punched flowers. Really should get myself some more punches!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on making Top 3. Love this card, the colours are just gorgeous. Sorry I have not been to see your wonderful cards lately, hoping to get back into blogging after my hols. Take care Rosie x

    ReplyDelete