Wednesday 7 July 2010

ABC Challenge Y for You and Me...DT Card


Hi Guys...Well it must be a miracle!!!..I'm on time with my DT card for this weeks ABC Challenge. For this one I did lots of masking..and used a ever so cute Tilda and Rufus her dog...Coloured with Prismas and Copics..and the DP's are the gorgeous BG Koishi...yummy!! I added a few Black gems to finish...do go and check out my teamies creations..truly fab..and I hope you will all join us this time... there is a fab prize up for grabs..from ....

Look forward to seeing your creations..
Hugs
Jan..

3 comments:

  1. this is super awesome Jan, LOVE IT!!!


    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this Jan - the papers are gorgeous and I love the image you've created which is beautifully coloured.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete