Thursday 4 February 2010

Some to share....and some news...

Hi All...have some cards to share with you ... now this one I used Kraft paper for the first time.. used an old stamp I've had for years but didn't know what to do with it ..so I stamped some white cardstock all over using black ink which I stamped on waste paper to remove some of the ink so the print would be nice and light...I also stamped the Kraft paper the same way with white ink..but it doesn't show too well in the pic..the flowers are punched but I have drawn a line around the edges to look like a stamp..and distressed all the edges with ink...I'm quite pleased how it turned out..and am getting hooked on this kind of stamping...


The next one...I used a 'build a flower' stamp..I stamped all the petals, cut them out and then coloured with a pink copic..and stuck them all together on a nestie..the DP is from Papermania Capsule collection...


..I like this kind of card...just simple..oh ..and I was brave enough to stamp the sentiment straight on to the card..I usually don't as I'm afraid it might not stamp too well and spoil the card...Ok..Next..


..This stamp is a Hero Arts Butterfly..and I coloured in Copics..not my usual colouring medium..but thought I'd have a go..the DP's are again Papermania Capsule Collection in Heather..these are really fab papers...I added a few Craftworks flowers and I have edged them with a lilac copic..but that doesn't show too well in the pic...Now the next card....


...I bought this stamp on EBay..I just loved it ..so cute for Easter I thought..look at all the baby bunnies..she has been busy..lol..the DP is Craft Creations..I just love the tiny daisies...
Thank you all for your lovely comments you have been leaving me..I have some news..I was offered a job today..to start on monday..ekkk!!..I wont be able to make so many cards now...(sob)!! lol..but at least I'll be able to buy some more DP's!!! do I need them?..certainly not!!!...but you know how it is...lol...
I'll be back tomorrow with some challenge cards...
Bye for now
Jan...xxx

6 comments:

  1. congrats on your new job Jan. You will always make time for your card making. Just think, all that extra spending money you'll have. I love these cards, you did an amazing job. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on the job, I'm happy fro you. I adore your cards, those bunnies are a delight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been a busy girl! Great selection of cards hun and your techniques are brilliant. In love with those bunnies! Congrats on the job, will be thinking of you on Monday. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your new job is all the last one was not!! Love the kraft card bet it looks even better irl.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan - Congratulations on the new job - well done and I hope you enjoy it! These are absolutely fantastic cards and I really love the kraft one - stunning! Your ebay purchase is very cute too!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the new job!!! Love all your cards as always!! well done on useing the Kraft..the results are gorgeous!! and my absolute fav is the pink one...that flower is amazing! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete