Monday 17 October 2011

Buttons & Bows......and a bit of the first aid kit...

Hi Guys...its been a dull old day here today so thought I'd have a crafty afternoon and went looking for a challenge and I found that Cupcake Craft Challenge was Buttons & Bows this week so here is my card...
I used a sweet little Sugar Nellie image and coloured her with Promarkers and Prisma pencils..the DP is MME Madison Avenue...and I used one of my new Cheery Lynn Flourishes...I'm so loving these...you cant see it all as I have covered it with the bow...doh!!...but its gorgeous..this one is Victorian Romance Flourish.....I included a little piece of 'Muslin' which seems to be the stuff to use these days..I found a scruffy bit in our very old first aid kit...then I decided to trot off to Boots to see if I could get any there...in fact its Lint..and if you have a sniff around the first Aid dept you'll find the very stuff!!! I also bought some proper muslin today to have a play with too...anyway..I finished with Organza Ribbon, cute little spotty buttons and loads of sparkle...sorry about the dull pic..its very much lighter IRL.
Hope you have a great evening..I'll to be back later in the week to show off my new Tildas...ooooh cant wait!!!
Hugs
Jan...xx

7 comments:

  1. Jan this is beautiful, adorable image so beautifully coloured. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, your card is adorable! Great idea with the Lint! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week, Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jan, That flourish is stunning! Oh dear another one to add to my wishlist ..Love your card this fairy is so adorable!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, cute card Jane, sweet image and beautiful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card with super colouring.
    Hugs n' Smiles
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card... And may I add that is a cute fairy right there =D...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan, what a gorgeous card. I love the SN image and your flourish is stunning! Great use of first aid lint too lol! Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete