Wednesday 29 April 2009

Boy, did this one give me trouble!! As simple as it looks, do you think I could get the dangle and greeting to dangle right..er no. I spent ages on this and got through at least 1/2 yard of organza ribbon, as I was pulling into shape, the threads were parting!! Have to say pic doesnt do it justice the butterfly really sparkles.


Cute little Maggie, having trouble with me Nesties..they are quite new to me and I dont think I bought well. Will have a chat with new mate Lou for some advise.


Ah! a Gorjuss girl, although I love all the Gorjuss Ones I wasnt sure about this one. As cute as the bear is, I think she prob would be better by herself. However, she didnt turn out badly, quite pleased.


Hamish..my fav stamp of him. I couldnt think of how to embellish him, cant do flowers, then the BG paper gave me a clue. I think spots do the job quite well. No dangles for him!! lol



Sweet Tilda in one of my fav combination of colours, with matching dangle!




I bought the vellum butterflies from a fellow ebayer...pic doesnt do much for them but they have beaded bodies. Very lovely. I do like monochrome cards.

Hi..happy Wednesday!!!...been making toppers for ebay..heres today efforts. I got two new Tildas today so will be playing with them later and I heard that my Martha Stewart border punches have arrived and will be shipped to me tomorrow!! Yippee!! Went a bit mad with bead dangles today but they do add a bit of sparkle and we all like sparkle dont we?!! lol Off to paint Tildas..catch you later....Jan x



2 comments:

  1. Ooooo love your cards, hun! Fab images and all those papers are yummy!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You have been busy.. These are all just wonderful..Love the details..And the papers are gorgeous..Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete