Tuesday 21 April 2009



Hi..this is my entry for Sugar Nellie challenge #8 - Tiets sketch #2. This the very frst challenge I have entered and just loved the..well challenge!! lol. Its all abit 11th hour as I understand that the challenge ends at midnight tomorrow, but I really wanted to have a go. your comments..if you're out there..would be great.

I seem to have a 'thing' for lime at the moment I have noticed that I have been using it a lot lately in my toppers/cards. Its strange how you take to a colour.

Today has been quite a day , I had a job interview, which I think went well so fingers crossed, and my one and only darling niece made me a Great Aunt again at 3am this morning. Cant wait to see Baby Chloe and have a cuddle!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge! Wow your first one ~ they are addictive! (LOL)
    Well it is a beautiful card! Love the color combo you have used and your image is adorable!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete