Wednesday 28 January 2015

A Little Miss You....

Hello again....twice in one day!!  I just had to share this little sweetie with you....
 
 

The sweet image is from a Mama Elephant set - I My Heart -I stamped the 'grass' background using a MFT Abstract stamp and used the little grass and flower stamps that come with the set. She is coloured with pencils and cut her out using the coordinating dies.  I finished with a few pearls...
 
Well the weather here is turning wintry as we speak, so it looks like another day in the craft room...shame...lol....
 
Happy Crafting
Jan xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is SO adorable and sweet Jan ! I simply adore this little cutie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah!! this is just too cute!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable CAS card Jan..perfect.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete