Friday 28 November 2014

Oh My....

Hi Happy Friday to you all....its nearly the weekend...yay! mind you one day rolls into another for me at the moment..but the builders have finally finished...not after some major fallouts ( bathroom tiling)which are still not solved...but I had a nice surprise today as .....

thank you so much ladies...its such a thrill and I so need one today...lol....
 
Anyway....here is the end result of the building work...
 
 
 sorry the fire is not lit...
 
 
I cant share a pic of the en suite as it's still not finished and we have a dispute over the naff, shoddy tiling...I'm so disappointed with it..its such a tiny space you would think it they could get it right...we are now into the 4th week of it and I have family coming to stay next week...I'm told it will be sorted by then...shame they didn't do first time round :-(
 
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs
Jan...xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing Jan ! Your room looks gorgeous ! It looks so cosy... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete