Monday 10 February 2014

A Few to Share...

Happy Monday!!!....just a quick post to share some cards I have made using some of the fab new releases from Clearly Besotted Stamps....

Two made using the gorgeous 'Dandelion Dreams'


 
 
A sweet Baby card using the 'Special Delivery' set
 
 
and here's one I made with a new MFT die I got this week from Die to Die For
 


 
Just plain and simple with a few clear sequins and gems I thought it would be great for a Wedding card.
 
Ok..I'm off to crochet 'chicks' for Twiggy Trees....
Have a lovely day
Hugs
Jan...xxx
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. La la la la, I'm not listening, can't hear you mention new stamps, la la laaaaaaa. OK, a quick peek, ooooh! Gorgeous hunny! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...but Squirrel I know you've been buying....lol...xxx

      Delete
  2. OMG ! Your cards are totally awesome Jan ! Your craft sale will be a huge success ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete