Thursday 30 January 2014

A Little Birdie.....

Hi..Happy Thursday to you....not long till the weekend now....today I have a little card to share...I spotted these stamps while I was hopping around your lovely blogs and as they are such fun and totally NOT me I had to have them...lol....

The stamps are by The Alley Way - Bird Brain...and I got them from My Mums Craft Shop...here is just a couple of the cute stamps...


I paper pieced the sweet birdie and coloured the rest with Promarkers and just mat and layered the cardstock.  The sentiment is from a Lawn fawn set.  I just love that cheeky little worm.....

.....and talking of cheeky....this morning while sitting at my desk with a cup of tea wondering what to do today I happen to glance out the patio doors to spot this cheeking monkey doing acrobats trying to get at the peanuts I've put out for the birds....sorry its not a great pic as I just grabbed my camera and snapped before he ran away...and there is a weird shadow going on too but...

 
If you can see the squirrel is hanging upside down by his back feet and making a grab for the peanut feeder...it is behind the other 'fat ball' feeder so its quite hard to see but he is having a lovely time nibbling away!!!...lol.....
 
Right...Postman has just delivered the SSS February Card Kit I ordered..whoo hooo!! now I know what I'll be doing today....lol....
 
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan...xxxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is totally adorable Jan ! Love this little bird ! We have squirrels in the garden too, they are such fun to look at !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete