Tuesday 9 October 2012

Room with a View....

I recently changed my craft room around and my desk now sits at the window which looks over the garden...I placed the bird table nearby so I can see all the feathered visitors...which seem to be only Starlings at the moment and dont they eat!!! I have to refill the feeders everyday...we do have a little Robin thats comes everyday too....he is the same one that nested in a flowerpot behind our shed in the spring...anyway I'm not here with a nature talk...lol...I'm here to show you this...

 
I was inspired by the colours in my garden and as luck would have it this weeks challenge over at Allsorts is Autumn Leaves and Trees
I blended some distress inks on white card...sprayed with water and then shimmer mist..then stamped this fab funky tree by Katzelkraft in Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed with clear powder.  I finished with a few gold pearls and a simple satin ribbon.
 
Thank you for coming by
Have a lovely Tuesday
Hugs
Jan...xxx
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Stunning work Jan beautiful autumn colours! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours look fabulous Jan and I love the tree.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rich colours of the distress inks and glimmer mist have created a perfect background for the stamping Jan.

    Thanks so much for joining in with our Autumn Trees and Leave theme Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours on your card Jan, it's so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jan and beautiful colours.
    I have bought and used the Holly Basket stamp and just uploaded it to my blog today, I just wanted to thank you for the inspiration, I think my Christmas cards this year will be using this stamp I love it. Thanks, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful -- the background is just gorgeous, and then the stamp and simple accents you chose for the rest of the card show it off wonderfully.

    I love that tree, I'm going to see if I can find one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Jan, you have been creating little works of art recently haven't you?!! Impressive stuff - wish I could make cards like this! x

    ReplyDelete