Wednesday 26 September 2012

Meooooooow

Hi Guys...I hope you are all well and staying warm and dry...we have had so much rain here in the UK.... non stop since sunday even here in the South East....so I'm not going anywhere today which gives me an excuse to sit and play...and I just have to show you a card I made this morning using this fab Stampin' Up! halloween Cat....
the stamp in called 'Frightening Feline' and I used Carta Bella 'All Hallow's Eve' DP's, a bit of distressing, a lovely seam binding ribbon and a sweet little button threaded with Stampin' Up! linen thread.
 
I off back into the craft room for some more making
Catch you later
hugs
Jan...xxxx
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Jan I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I love this one too, you make fabulous cards Jan. Thanks for your help with the holly Basket stamp.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete