Monday 9 July 2012

Hello Hello Hello....

....Hello...its been a while again...but I have been a little busy and the old mojo has struggled a bit...but I think it was because I have been waiting to join up as a Stampin Up! demo...I've been excitedly awaiting my first Stampin' Up! goodies which I had ordered but then decided to become a demo and my Demo Kit is due to arrive tomorrow!!!..I'll be waiting at the door for the delivery man...lol...so excited.  I hope to showcase my SU cards on a separate blog..details of which will follow.

In the meantime I had a play with the goodies I have so far and here is a card....


I have used Stampin' Up! Tiny Tags stamp set...cute little tags with lots of different greetings and to make it even eaiser I used the coordinating tag punch,  The DP's are Craftworks and I used their candi too.

I received my magnolia stamp set  last week so I hope to be back later in the week with a sweet tilda to share...

Lots of hugs
Jan...xxx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on becoming a SU demo Jan, they have some wonderful products
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete