Saturday 12 November 2011

Just Magnolia DT Card

Hi Guys...I'm playing catch up again...the days just seem to run away with me at the moment...here is my card for this weeks Just Magnolia Challenge...it is my turn to choose the theme and I thought we would hace a colour combo of Black/Grey Red and White....
The sweet little hAnglar girl is coloured with Promarkers and Pencils...the DP is MME..I used two of the new Memory Box dies I bought at NEC..added a cute pompom trim sparkle and  loads of pearls...I do hope you will join in this week.
Have a great weekend...oh I'm off to buy a new laptop tomorrow...so there is a big chance I'll might be off line for a few days..I'm useless at these things...but I hoping the swap over will be trouble free...but you can never tell...lol...
Hugs
Jan...xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jan, love your colour combo. Have fun playing with your new laptop!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Jan a fabulous image and great colour combo hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card Jan ! I love the borders and the gorgeous flourish ! Good luck with your new laptop ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Jan. I love those die cut shapes!! so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love those lacey edges.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete