Friday 12 August 2011

Just Magnolia Challenge - Holiday Fun!

Hi...its my turn this week to choose the challenge for Just Magnolia and as its August and holiday time I thought it was rather fitting...mind you the weather here in the Uk isnt what it should be....but hey!

So here is my card


A sweet little Tilda with a bit of masking....coloured with prisma pencils...I kept it simple as I wanted to see the gorgeous Primas Jack and Jill DP's.

Do pop over and see my teamies lovely creations...I hope you will join us...
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan..x

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous Jan and love the adorable Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card Jan ! I love the soft colours ! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too darling! Love those little banners and this Tilda was my very first one! I just fell in love with her!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!! I adore Tilda as always and the bunting it too cute!!

    ReplyDelete